Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sweden


Feeling sorry 4 myself I just took the longest bath. Hour after hour.

I took the time 2 call some swedes at home, boys and girls I haven´t talked 2 for a very long time since I´m not really the facebooker I could be, and u know what I realized? How glad I am that I left. S is still dating the boy from 8th grade though they apparently brakes up a few times a month, L was supah-exited since she finally moved 2 her own place, age 23, and F works with cars(?). What? What´s up with everybody?

Here I am, sick as a dog in my bathtub with wrinkly fingertips and all the bubbles gone. Working for Flora serving coffee, missing Rory every day, fucking different boys every weekend and hitting my head on the ceilings of underground clubs. And still, still I feel like the biggest succes in the world when I realize what I left behind.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are a smashing success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Sweden. I hear Midsommarkransen is really cool, and Gothenburg seems to have a great music scene.

    Where would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I can't stand the way out bodies turn into prunes when we stay in water for a long time lol.

    hah the last line of this made me laugh. success indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way when I talk to people from home.

    We've come a long way, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great that you feel good about where you are now! :) x

    ReplyDelete