Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bloody beetroot


Tomorrow I think I´m gonna go look 4 a place of my own. I don´t know if it´s loyalty 2 Avy or if she is still mourning Alexander, but Miri has been quite grumpy lately. Almost never present actually. I miss her.

Ignoring the other things going on right now, things feel almost good. Coachella is coming up, and that will be amazing as always. Summer might not be the happening here that it is in the countries covered in snow 2/3 of the year, but summer is still summer. After Coachella though, my pages are almost blank. What are u all doin this summer? I need inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. not doing to much this summer lol xoxo

    www.indiebow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer I'm going to the Great Barrier Reef! Hopefully that's enough inspiration?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to start looking for a place of my own soon. I am so tired of renting though. Annoying neighbors and moody landlords! ;-) hope you find what you are looking for ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to Jamaica!!!!! :)
    hope you had a great weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, at least your goin g to coachella!!!
    i wanna goo!
    oh maybe we can meet up and do something fun for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish you a good luck in place' searching!))))
    i hope that i'' sucessfully pass the exams, needed for foreign studying and wish go to Stambul.. that's quite all)) so gimme some inspiration too!)))

    will be glad to see you in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer summer. I REALLY want summer! I'm going to spain with some friends.

    ReplyDelete