Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beachboy

I took the kiddos to the beach today. Big fun and whatnot. Little S dug herself a hole, crept in to it, and I let her sister fill it up. Sometimes she makes me wonder. Boy with white bathing-shorts invited me to a housewarming in santa mon. I called BB and ask whether to laugh at his see-trough shortshorts or accept. She told me that her intimates were in desperate need of strangers’ intimates, whether in boratbathingsuit or not, and to say yes to whatever. I gracefully accepted.

Idag tog jag med mig småttingarna till stranden. Pojkarna brukar låta en vara när man har tre småglin med sig men jag lyckades dra på mig en sliskig man i läskigt genomskinliga speedos ändå. Efter ett samtal med BB som tydligen har någon slags torka tackade jag ja. Vatusan.

No comments:

Post a Comment