Sunday, September 27, 2009

W

Dear winona only granted me her presence for an hour or so, but with her that’s more than enough. She has a way of keeping a room mesmerized from the second she walks in to about ten minutes after she has left. A part of that fascination is trying to figure out in which state she is. Is she in "talking deeply about literature no one here has ever even heard of even though she is drunk as hell" mode, or is she in the state of "getting naked and poring the clubs most expensive wines all over her body and making the boys lick it of". You just don´t know, so you simply pause when she enters, observes, holds your breath, and stare. Yesterday she and I talked shortly about the fact that she fucked my dear Mr.Bigshot a few years back. She tells me “I was so good that he almost cried.” hah. Winona dear.





On another note, Ry looked so damn good yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. like youre pictures....elin kling is most beautiful stylist....she looky always awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. like youre post....oooo i love elin kling she always looks awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Winona at the club the other night, god she's fabulooous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove these images. Great photography, great styling, great models.

    ReplyDelete